Sunday, October 25, 2009

What a weekend

So Gr had his procedure done on Friday morning. I sadly went to work, but his mom and dad were here to help him out and take care of him. He had some pain Friday and I think it was from the muscle spasms he had as well as when the broke up stones would move. But Saturday morning he was feeling much better and they told him to walk as much as possible so me and Ruth took him shopping. The only time GR gets into buying things for his house is when his mom comes down :) so off to Lowes we went. He bought some granite tile for the backsplashes in his bathrooms, a fan, and some paint for the fireplace. Which I must say was the original color I told him to choose. So yesterday he let me pick out a color and Ruth picked out a color. And guess what....he liked my color! I told him he should listen to me more often...maybe the fireplace would have been painted months ago when we started this color search! Then we went to Target and out to lunch at BJ's. By the time we were done he was exhausted. Now today its off to go find some work pants, work on a project, and baking a cheese cake for GR. Hope he likes it!
While GR slept yesterday after the shopping extravaganza, me and Chris went to the pumpkin patch and picked out some pumpkins to carve last night. Here are the results:
GR's PumpkinMy Pumpkin
This Finished Project

Chris Pumpkin "Bubbles"

No comments: