Monday, July 27, 2009

Happenings

Wow how time flies. It's been awhile since my last post but alot has happened and I just havent had the time! First things first, I got two new roommates. They are both awesome. From ASU. Graduate and soon to be graduate. Love twilight and Harry Potter. Really fun and outgoing and just plain awesome. So this entire weekend went to the move. First friday night drinks at happy hour + Chuy's dinner/drinks/karokee= not a good idea to install ceiling fans till 2 am. haha needless to say we got nothing accomplished. So Saturday we spent the day getting new fans, installing them, changing locks, and deep cleaning the house. Then Crystal and Yvonne moved all their things in and the house under went a transformation. Or still is in one. Its amazing what you'll find or realize you have when you move or have to really clean things up. Its new furniture and housewares and all kind of things.

Sunday was more of a fun/relaxing day. We went Roosevelt with david and vicki and megan and some of her friends. So that was a really good time. Got a little sunburnt and wakeboarded and had some cocktails. All in all a fun day. Didnt do much for my neck and back though which have really been causing some issues. I awoke this morning to not being able to turn my head to the sides and Gr laughing because of my faces which in turn made me really laugh and hurt more. But today Gr and I went to the chiropracter and he fixed us both all up. Both our necks and backs cracked sooo loud. But it felt amazing.

My year review at work is coming up which means raise time! yaya and I'm still tossing around the idea of returning to my roots and moving home to save some money, be near the family, and attend school at half the cost. So we shall see.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi ash! how are you! i like your blog and congrats on the new roommates. Hope everything is going great!