Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 already?!

Happy New Year all! Can you believe that its 2010??? I am seriously in shock that 2009 went by sooo fast. I swear it felt like only yesterday that paige was born and now she will be one in 3 months! Kohan turns 4 tomorrow and its amazing how smart and big that kid has got. Amy and Brandon will certainly have their hands full with those two. Well I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I had my surgeory on the 18th and just decided to take the time off for the following week and go home. So Monday I drove home and boy was that a long trip. By the time I hit Payson my arms were like numb cuz they hurt so bad to hold up and steer the car lol...but I made it! We had a white one this year and I got to test out the Nitro in the weather. It did very well except on the infamous hill by our house. We had to drift around the corner to make it. But we spent Christmas Eve at the house this year with a mexican theme dinner and played scattegories. We had a blast! Gr came over and played with us and now he is addicted to that game. We play it all the time. Christmas morning we went to Snowflake and did presents at Amy and Brandon's. It was great. I got a new jacket from my parents and a bunch of clothes. Every girl loves clothes!! Then I went and hung out with GR and his parents for awhile and when I got back from that, we did a gingerbread house contest between my family, my dad being the judge. It was pretty funny what we all came up with. Then GR came over and we did dinner and once Chris got there it was on with the scattergories game again! haha im not joking the family is obsessed witht his game. Anyhow us kids got together and thanks to Gr's spectacular picture taking skills we put together a collage of photos for my parents for Xmas this year. Here are a few of them....









1 comment:

TrAvIs aNd SaVaNnA said...

Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas!! Those pictures look great!!