Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's days like today..

...that I feel more lost than ever. Here I am trying to figure it all out. Move or not? Put in my two weeks notice or not? Decisions in life definetely get harder the older you get and after a week like the one I have had, I feel in no right mind to make a decision that will change the rest of my life. I feel literally broken and all I know is that I need to do something. Something to make me feel like I am doing something important with my life. Not just going to job I hate or not having any kind of life at all. Who knew that at 21 years old my life would be like this? I never would have thought a week ago I would be at the point that I am right now. With everything that has happened to me and to my loved ones in the last couple months, I can't help but think to myself when is going to get easier? When will God decide to stop testing me and my limits and decide to make things just a bit easy on me for awhile???

3 comments:

Spencer and Chelsea Coon said...

Im sorry ash...i hope things get better for you. Miss you girly we should meet up soon

The Ryan's said...

oh ash i'm so sorry..i will say a prayer for you..just hang in there..God will always be there. just listen to him and he will point you in the right direction. i hope you feel better.

Ashley said...

thanks girlies. i know things will get better. the grass is alwasy greener its just the journey there