Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mama I'm Coming Home...

In the good ol words of Ozzie it does indeed seem this little bird is returning back to her nest. It's so crazy that given a month ago, I would never have imagined my life to turn out this way. So much has changed and happened in 2010 that seriously I'm almost wishing the year was over and done with already...but we still have 10 1/2 months! Anyhow I have decided that I am going to be moving home more than likely by the end of the month. What better way to start over fresh and all over again than to go home where it all began? I am excited to be around family and such, but do have anxieties about being up in a small town again. I mean can I really handle all the small town bull, gossip, and absolutely nothing to do? Haha only time will tell!

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Oh wow! Good for you, or maybe not?? You will do fine. Get that boy to put a ring on your finger dangit. Way to stick with school. You will be so glad that you did.